Thursday 25 February 2010

Game Art 0.1

For this project I have decided to do the Steampunk brief, Reasons I decided to take up this brief is that Its nothing Ive ever really looked into so it will be nice to try out something completly different and will also improve my knowledge in a different area. Looking at the brief and its requirements I would like to if possible stay away from Character Design, I dont mind helping out in this area but as said before I want to try something completly different. Part of the bried that interests me is Coming up with concept design for Buildings and Environment so will bw interesteing to look into this area. Also the project requires us to gain knowledge of Second Life a software Ive never used or had any experience on so it will be interesting to try it out.

My group consists of Dan and Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment