Thursday 27 January 2011

Introduction - Game Art Pt 2

For part 2 of the game and art brief, We have to design a interactive world through using Unity software inwhich for our game characters to play in. As mentioned before my ideas at the moment is to have a kind of isolated island which is inhabited by monkeys. Im looking at going for a kind of tropic/jungle theme featuring waterfalls and lots of folliage. And some good landscaping and include some beach terrain, and thinking of having maybe a mountain with some snow / ice terrain which I beleieve will look good upon the setting. Another one of my ideas is to have some huts for the monkeys to live in surrounded around the area, or maybe some treehouses and have kind of paths in trees which could look good, These are just some potential ideas for me to explore.

For my character, I plan to have it as kind of the boss of the area and to signal this having him a massive building to live in compared to the other inhabitats of the island. I plan on having him live in a kind of treehouse construction, with a lift inwhich you can interact with to get up. Ive not thought about it too much but I have a basic idea inwhich I plan to develop further. So im going to have a look and some research and come up with some illustartions / concept art.

No comments:

Post a Comment