Tuesday 5 January 2010

Character Design 0.7

Recently just played the demo for the upcoming game Dante's Inferno which is to be released in Febuary on Xbox 360 and PS3, Reasons I can take influence from this game is theres a majority of the charaters designed which are influenced and based on hell and fire. Something i am basing my character design on. I also really like the design of the characters and how alot of the bosses from what I have seen are emphasised by the size of the character and the wide variety of speciial moves they include and an idea of certail abilities which could be incorporated into my character, something I can consider into my design. I would have liked to have played the full game to gain a better knowledge and gain more inluences from the game however with the game not coming out till Febuary I will unfortunaly have to keep to scrrenshots and a game preview.



Heres a few screenshots I found which really interest me.



No comments:

Post a Comment