Monday 25 January 2010




This is my final concept design for my character, the quality does not look as good as it has been scanned using a very average scanner and looks alot better in person. As u can tell I wanted a messy style being influenced by work form Ralph steadman during this project. I quite like it but I wish I had more time to build into it to improve on it and would have liked to create a digital image aswell using photoshop but having not managed my time as apropiatly as would have liked. These concept art was drawn using chacoal and pastal and I created both a fire version of the character and water/ice version to give an idea on how the character looks in both. But overall I believe its not a bad attempt and I enjoyed taking a different aproach to what I would have normally took and enjoyed exloring different kind of medias. I really like the texture effects on the character and the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment