Wednesday 13 January 2010

character design 0.9



I recently designed these 2 character taking influence from previous research, out of the 2 I really like the devil like creature, and have ideas inwhich i can take and develeop that character, however I plan to desing some more characters to give me more variety to choose from but I really like that design.

I also had my final crit in which I was given a whole lot of useful infomation such as where I could research and given some great examples of characters I could take inluence from into developing my character. I was also told to explore the elements of fire and not just red fire but kind of blue animated fire, This game me an Idea to have the character be able to control the elements of fire,water and electricity, such as on the game Bioshock where u have different powers. I also really like another idea have it as a kind of spirit underneath the armour such as the character on Hellboy 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment