Tuesday 28 September 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - University Project

Heres a couple of university projects which students have done, This is great research as it provides me with information on what other student can achieve upon a similar brief and how far I can take the project while at the same time take influence form their work.



This is a project for the film Reservoir Dogs which i found on youtube unintentionally but thought it could make good research, having not watched the film I cant comment on whether this is an apropiate sytle of media to use however I really like the style he used again going for the kind of sihouette feel. I really like how he's used differnt colours under to creat interesting effects and the way the colours overlap which work really well. I also like the blood splatters that are included and work well over the range of colours used and like where he's positioned the fonts.




This is another student project for the film "life of pi" having not watched the film again its hard to comment on some things,however I really like the way the lines are animated and the direction inwhich the camera moves with thelines which works really well and how the lines create shapes similar to the catch me if you can trailor, It also sticks to very few colours which im hugely influenced on, however im not really aiming for this kind of feel but really liked it and has given me an idea on what other university students can achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment