Tuesday 24 November 2009

2012



Just finished off watching this movie, The scene I wanted to show with them escaping in the plane from LA has had the embedded code removed so I cant show it here but if u want to check it out the link is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxBYItj2sM

The reason I wanted to show that scene is cause its not just my Favorite scene from the film, but the special effects are simply jawdropping, I cant go into deatail as im not an expert on this subject but yeh there incredible, and I watched the film not at the cinema lets say and even then could tell how good the effects were, so I'd definatly recomend watching this film at the cinema. Overal I really enjoyed the film and was a great watch so If your interested in making it in film/effects or just want to watch a good film to watch check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment