Thursday 19 November 2009

Chesterfield College - Book Design



Here is Some work I had to do on my previous Course, For This Project I had to Redesign a Childrens Book from The Logo to image and for this I choose Grizzly Tales, as I was a big fan of Both The books and The TV programme. How I acheived My result was I took a close up image of a plant, as the book was called Freaks Of Nature, then put it on photoshop and edited it then printed it out, I then drew over it in Marker Pen to kinda give it more of a cartoon image, then I cut out Two holes for the eyes, and designed two eyes which I placed under and scanned it in and that was the image completed. The Title was designed from using Inks and getting really messy, once I was happy with 1 I waited for it to dry and scanned it in and drew over it in Illustrator, there was also a design with the title Freaks Of Nature on but that file seems to have got lost aswell as a design for the back cover but I have them in my portfolio folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment