Wednesday 25 November 2009

Myers Briggs Personality Profiling

During this sessions we went though a serious of personality tests we were given into finding out about ourselves and about relationships in the the industry and how personlaity clashes can effect this

I started Off by filling in a Strengths and Weakness sheet in which for my strengths my top results were Loyal,Generous and Forgiving and and my top 3 Weaknesses were Leadership,Wise and Decisive, and from these quick results u can gain abit of knowledge about yourself and certain rolls which would suite you in the Industry, for example a role in the indusrty that does not require so much of a leadershp role requiring decisive decision making,and on the other hand been Loyal and Forgivind couls suggest I'd be more apropiate working in a team roll as I'm easy to ge on with and so on and would not cause conflict. Of cause these Skills can be developed further but I'd be interested to find out say To improved your leadership strengths, would other skills become weaknesses as you would have to be a more stern figure.

I then went onto to take the actual Myers Briggs Test in where I had To selct what I believed best suited me and My results came up ENFP and I agree a fair amount with the definition of my results which basically imply I'm enthusiastic and Imaginitve which I agree as im quite passionate about the work I produce and I'm always drawing in my spare time trying to improve my skills and I like to use my creativity to come up with interesting designs and this adopts away from Work as for example I like to be creative with food and experiment.

From taking on this infomation From the options I would be best suited for A Teamworker role as one of my allowable weaknesses is I'm Indesisive. And The strengths which would make be more suitable are I'm cooperative,Listens,Perceptive and Diplomatice, in which from doing the tests and learning abit about my personality I have learned this.

No comments:

Post a Comment