Sunday 16 May 2010

3 Text Summary

For my essay I did about the Political and Social impact Of Punk, These were 3 examples of infomation which helped me

Hacienda Museum (Manchester)
Contriversal Album Art Websites (eg http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/8093 )
Peoples Opinions and Statements

As part of a project I did a couple of years back I vistited the Hacienda in Manchester where they have loads of posters and displays about many ranging music genres, in Which they had a display of many examples of punk/punk art from the likes of Sex Pistols to The Clash, and I still have many examples of photos and research which I had kept onto from my visit inwhich I took influence from my notes.

Secondly regarding my research I did I looked upon many many sources of infomation ranging from a variety of books and websites similar to the ones I mentioned above which had many examples of contriversial and icon album art which varied from all types of genres, I enjoyed looking at some brilliant art and listening to there music and reading the lyrics into getting an understanding behind the art.

Finally I looked at a wide range of sources from notes I gathered to Internet upon peoples opinions on the impact of Punk, I enjoyed reading a wide range of sources both positive and negative, both having good reasons however im still a full believer in Punk having a positive impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment