Tuesday 17 May 2011

Global Companies - Canada

Was just looking around at some of the global gaming companies around, I was focusing my search mainly towards three countries, been Canada, American and Australia as these are the three countries I could see myself working mainly due to the lifestyle similarity and hobbies interest. I start my search looking at Canada. Heres a few companies Id Like to work for.



Play Brains Studious ( Canada, Ontario )

Playbrains is a game development studio specializing in digitally-distributed fun. We create console and PC games that blur the lines between downloadable and retail games. We absolutely believe that downloaded entertainment can be as rich and immersive as traditional retail games, and we are committed to creating easily-distributed, high-quality fun across all game genres





Dot Bunny Studious ( Canada, Ontario )

dotBunny is a zazzy independent game studio based out of Peterborough, Canada. We make games that are different, and are proud of it. We also do some pretty awesome work in the areas of application development and visualization.
Founded in 2006 by Matthew Davey, we have grown from being a two-person professional services company with a dream of creating games, to a licensed development studio committed to the full lifecycle of game development. Since the beginning we have provided services and development assistance to some of the most critically acclaimed games on the market.
Today, we continue to develop new and astonishing intellectual property for clients, as well as groundbreaking titles of our own.



Having a look around heres two companies for example I'd like to work for. I really like the style of the graphics used with the games and target market the aiming for, thats something I can see myself been a valuable team member and shall follow these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment