Monday 16 May 2011

The UK

I was actually surprised at the amount of game developers in the UK, I was only familiar with the more well known companies such as Rockstar and Lionhead Studious, however I believe that online gaming and handheld games such as on the Iphone are expanding the growth of the industry. I noticed alot, if not all have released games playable via Iphone and other forms of handheld device's. Obviously big cities such as London, Birmingham and Manchester are popular locations, but theres companies spread out all over the land, One thing I did notice, is that they all seem to be located near airports, potentially for meeting with international clients.

Splash Damage ( London )




Cobra Mobile - Dundee






Dark water Studious ( Derry )





Just a few examples of some over companies situated around the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment