Monday 16 May 2011

Personal Life / Hobbies

when it comes to entering the big world, who knows what mat happen, Obviously Id like to stay in the UK and have a job as local as possible, cause family and friends are important. Hoewever the games indusrty is such a competitive market, and while the Uk is very strong and is ranked as the 4th best region in the world for the games market. It may be that I have to go international for employment which excites me just as much. However I know that some cultures / lifestyle just arnt for me. For example places such as Japan / China just dont apeal to me, plus theres the issue of language barriers which is a huge factor. The locations that greatly apeal to me at the moment are the USA, Canada and Australia. 3 country's that I can definatly see myself settling into the culture.

A few of my main hobbies outside of Video Games / concept art are Im really into my live music and sports especially and all 3 countries are very sporting and musical. However theres something about Australia which apeals to me. I think its having freinds who have emigrated / visited and have deeply enjoyed it. Having visited America once while I enjoyed it, it just seems too in your face, and cant really commment on Canada, I think id have to investigate further on this topic such as immigration and important issues like that which could affect things.

No comments:

Post a Comment