Wednesday 2 June 2010

Film Production 0.4

Started doing some test footage trying out some techniques for the first part of the film and started testing different angles, However looking back over the footage I wasn't to keen, not with the shots I took but more to the fact for my character I was playing as I was going to be acting in my film basically as I was the only one with some basic acting skills. However my film was intended to be a serious affair about someone struggling from the loss of his murdered girlfriend but It was hard to act serious and often at times turned more into a comedy, which I wasn't pursuing So I had a rethink about my film.

Basically I got the idea that I shall continue a similar story line however add a few elements, such as I decided to do a bit of filming in the kitchen But basically I was going to do a short i min film about my morning, to them theme of been hung over and having a project deadline in for tomorrow, which is a usual scenario for me however add a twist at the end which i've been thinking about So i shall come up with a new storyboard

No comments:

Post a Comment