Monday 7 June 2010

Film Production 0.7 (Setting)

For my setting as I have mentioned I am going to be filming in my Student accomidation. I wanted to add to the setting by making my room as untidy as possible.
Heres a view photos of my first setting in the film which will be the bedroom in which will host the beggingin of the film and the ending.








The second setting in the clip is going to be my shower room which I plan to host the Shving scene. As you can already notice there is a potential hazad here what with water and elecrtic and you can see its not the biggest amount of space so fitting the camera in could be tricky.






The third setting is going to be the corridor room, which I sgoing to be straight forward as its gonna host me walking down the corridor inwhich to reach the kitchen.




Fourth and final setting inwhich my video will include is the kitchen area which is the biggest room available with plenty of room to perform a range of different shots and hope to inlude some nice long shots within this room.This setting shall host the scene inwhich I cut myself making a sandwich.




No comments:

Post a Comment