Monday 7 June 2010

Film Production 0.6

Shot 1 - Going to be a closeup shot of a digital clock tuning to 7am

Shot 2 - An overview of the character lying on bed and on bottles, with him picking up a bottle and drinking abit out of it I also plan for his hand to move away from the screen to go straight into the next shot

Shot 3 - Want to go into a close up of my hand as I attempt to reach for my glasses however I pick up a half full bottle and move it back towards me

Shot 4 - Go into a mid range view from the side as I spill my drink over my face, I want this shot to be done in slow motion to increase the tension.

Shot 5 - Shot from behind of the charcter getting out of bed

Shot 6 - Close up of bottle on the ground as the character trips over the bottle.

Shot 7 - Shot of the character getting up then realising what the time is and dashes into the bathroom.

Shot 8 - Shot from behind as the chracter stares into the mirror, potentially ticky shot to film with the reflection of the camera.

Shot 9 - Closeup of the Shaver as my hand apraches to pick it up.

Shot 10 - Mid range shot of me shaving

Shot 11 - cuts to a closeup sink of blood splattering on it

Shot 12 - Cuts to the kitchen as I open up the fridge and pick out some food

Shot 13 - Shot of me drinking and spilling it over me.

Shot 14 - Slow motion of me picking out knife and attemoting to cut some cheese and end up cutting myself.

Shot 15 - run to find a plaster and recieve a message

Shot 16 - Shot of me receiving a message.

shot 17 - Final shot me speaking to camera

No comments:

Post a Comment