Monday 7 June 2010

Film Production 1.3 ( Audio)

For the audio, Im planning on having a song played over the top apart from the opening and ending shot, In which im gonna start of with the alarm clock sounding and when that shot has finished the song kicks in and similar to the ending shot which is me talking into the cam. Im gonna try a sync the music as best as possible to the video. Im aiming for a fast punk rock sound, as its peronal to me and alot of songs relate to drinking, going out and having fun which im trying to relate to my video. Heres a few songs I tried during editing.

A Wilhelm Scream - The Soft Sell



The Swellers - Fire Away



Nofx Leave It Alone



Set Your Goals - Echoes



I tried edits with snipets of this audio, obviously I could'nt use all the song as my film is only a minuite project, but playing around I found that NOFX - Leave It Alone worked the best and synced more effectivly than the other songs and just works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment