Monday 7 June 2010

Film Production 0.8 (Costume)



For my film I only needed to persue one Costume for the character. I originally planned this outfit for my original concept film however I believe this outfit will work for my new film as It could pass as either casual clothes the character went out in the night before relating to the storyline or clothes he plans to wear to a job interview for example. I want to lead that aspect of the story to the viewers imagination and what they believed, until the real ending is revealed.

Another reason why I choose black is I noticed inwhich alot of my walls are white and im planning on creating a good contrast as Im planning to edit the footage into a black and white film with elements of colour and this makes a perfect outfit. The use of the tie added is because i've been playing with the potential idea of having the tie coloured, and black would be easy to create the effect with. I got the idea from the intro to Marco's Kitchen Burnout intro, which unfortunatly I cant find a video for but basically it as the same effect but used the head tie things, whatever there called.

No comments:

Post a Comment