Thursday 2 June 2011

The Final Skyline

Heres My Final Skyline and im deeply happy with the outcome. It looks really good and even better when its connected together in a circular plane and looks like a full city, Ive also been experimenting with getting the Shadow effect right which Im doing on Maya,I have decided to create a the whole shape in maya which is going to be like a bowl shaped, Obviously the sides are going to be the skyline and the bottom edge will be the reflection similar to the screenshot I posted a couple of blogs back however this time it will be in a circular shape both the skyline and reflection, And the empty sapce shall be used for the water and the city. This also allows me not to use the terrain bottom which I see as a benifit, and hopefully my plans will work well for some great results.



No comments:

Post a Comment