Thursday 2 June 2011

Unity Games

I just wanted to take a step back from my project work and Have a look at some games which have been developed on Unity to give me an idea of what is acheivable and incluence maybe on certain aspects such as sound, how the game plays and Visual influences.

I found this game called Paper Moon very interesting which I founf on Unity, visually it has a similar style as it has that black and white feel we've both gone for and I really like that kind of cartoony cut out effect which works really well.



I had a further look around at some of the games but honestly I can only say that this was the only game which really apeared to me as a point of similar games inwhich to gather research from however I was really impressed with the game and especially the cut out graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment