Thursday 17 March 2011

Game Art Design Year 2 Part 2 - Texturing And Colour Palletes

Looking towards texturing and colours, firstly the colour withing my island is going to be very bright. the usual colours you expect withing a tropical island, bright greens representing the trees, having been on unity the most suitable tree I could find was the palm tree whcih I plan on spreading arounf the isalnd to give the sense of a jungle where you cant see far across the island therefor you have to travel upon the the buildings up high. Secondly I want the sea surrounding and the potential lake to be a refreshing light blue and im looking at surrounding the edge of the shore with a yellow sand like texture.

Texture wise, well im not sure upon the buildings and items which I will be including within my island, but Im planning on using lots of natural materials such as wood, palm and so on, I need to do some investigating on to the natural resources which can be found on Islands, but im planning on having very bright and reacting well with the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment