Monday 22 March 2010

Game Art 2.5




Heres just a reminder of some of the concept/ideas I came up which early in the project, In which I have used or taken forward and developed on the island.



Heres a screenshot of the two mining rigs I have developed, one is accessed normal by people via a lift and the other is accessed by the mine cart which drops down on the lift into the mines with the target of collecting coal to power the boilers of to produce steam powered energy. I really like the designs and Believe they work well together. They would both look good if they were scripted to animate however unfortunately we didn't get round to that.



Heres the mine cart design with the magnetic wheels I planned before. I really like the design of the cart and would be really good if we could get it animate along the track and follow it if its possible.



Heres a screenshot Of Stall I designed, not sure what the shop sells but would be nice to get an appropriate flag. I themed the stall to fit in with the surroundings and give it a rusty theme which is appropriate for a steam punk world.



Here is the fountain I constructed unfortunately we have not animated it yet as it would look really good with the water shooting up. I also like the location as I deliberately ,I made it as the first thing u see when u enter the fort as I wanted it to wow the visitors upon entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment