Monday 8 November 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - Animatic and Conclusion

Heres an animatic for my film titles so far at this current stage, so far I am happy with the way the project is looking, obviously I have not included any text as to yet so that area is still to be looked into, and whether im going to have the text animated and where to postition. Aswell as text im still to animate certain features which will be animated to create interesting effects however sticking to the feel and mood of the sequence.

However Im going to make a couple of changes, Ive decided to get rid of the shot in where the woman runs across the city landscrape as Like mentioned before I think there maybe a problem with the time limit and believe out of the shots this is the one which is not as imprtant to the storyline and im not as happy with the result on this as others. Ive also desided to open up with an inroducing text instead of a shot of the main character, as during research I noted alot of sequences started of with this technique so I believe it is probably adviced to start this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment