Monday 8 November 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - Blood Test 1

Here is the first of a test I was going to try as I wanted a really good blood splatter kind of effect, which would work well with the syloette style, So i started off with experiementing with paint brush splatter effects, which I downloaded from a free site. however I have lost the link into where I downloaded them from, so im not sure on the copylaw writes as to whether I couls sell on my work with them included or enter into competitions



Heres a few of better blood splatters which were included within the downloaded packasge So I saved them then imported them onto after effects inwhcih to experiment with my findings.



Heres my results from my experiment, firstly I think it works really well as there bold colours and works well both splattered over the top of the syloettes and other the white background and the effect is really good and creates a good splatter tone, and I even tried an experiment of having them splatter in the eye and im happy with my results.

No comments:

Post a Comment