Monday 8 November 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - Further Development Shot 6 Part 2

I was struggling to come up with a concept for this shot. I had the idea inwhich The woman would walk across the scen however I couldnt execute it well, and struggled to animate it so I decided to have a read through the vovel for inspiration. And I came across this shot inwhich she starts of small and gets larger as she moves toward the end of the page which could be a good to experiment with and on the bigger image have a little of the screen off page which would follow well into the next scene. So i went with this concept. I admit its not the best but and this weakest shot within the sequence but it flows well and nicely and leads on well to the next scene, so shall keep it for the time been but plan to work back into when I have time and come up with some better concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment