Monday 8 November 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - Development Shot 7

For this shot, I wanted it to build up to the climax, in where im planning on having the chracter holding a gun and shooting but how to go about the idea im not too sure as I have a couple of interesting ideas.



First off one of my ideas, even though the concept is very rougth Is to have the character standing still holding a gun and then shooting it and having a bullet travel across the screen, which will then move onto the other screen for the climax. I like the concept and belive the lines could work well to interact with the bullets. But first off I need to find / design a better image of the woman inwhich to use in the shot to reveal a better idea of if the shot will work.



Heres a interesting image I found of the woman in the novel of her holding a gun which looks really good and would work well with what im looking for.



Heres a more developed idea of the previous concept and I really like the design and believe it will work well and like the postioning of the lines and could interact with the text well by having it placed within and as the bullet is shot have the text coming in fast from the other direction which could potentially be a nice effect to use.



My other idea is to have the woman animated to walk across the screen but have no background which could be a nice change of direction from the previos scenes and could work well. I also like the idea of her walking up to the other side but stopping near the edge. As to in the next scene you just get a shot of the gun as its shot which would look good and is worth experimenting with.I also like the idea of having a few blood splatters as she walks across but having them miss, to emphasise shes the strong kind of undeafeatable character in the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment