Monday 8 November 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - Development Shot 5

Shot 5 Was a shot inwhich I had took huge influence from the "Catch me if u can" title sequence,I had not used any influence from images taken from the book however I wanted an shot of the woman running across the city landscape. Heres what I come up with, which i follwed on from my quick sketch on the storyboard.



Heres a concept of what I came up using card, however was not happy with the colour tone as the scanner deleted some of the tone, as to the eye I was really happy with the image. so decided I to draw around the image in illustator and colour it in with the apropiate colours However I was please within the image apart from what I just mentioned as I had some interesting ideas inwhich to develop the idea further.



I used illustartor and this was my result and can already see the Improvement as the colour was more one toned and more striking and bold and fit in with my previous shots much better, however the image might be slighly too bright and could be toned down to create a more mysterious feel, but that could be easily done at a later date



Heres some further cocept of potential idea inwhich to develop this shot, basically I want the white character which is done quite roughly, to run across the screen, however im not sure as if to her running of have the lanscrape move to give the feel of her running but she remanins in the middle, however that can be experimented at a later date.I also liked the idea of making the figure more like that of catch me as you can which would work well but could require alot of work and maybe a bit too contrasting to the style. I also thought of the idea of having sots of blood in the window as the runs past which could be a nice effect, which I have done a quick concept for. Other ideas or I could have the sky start of light then get darker maybe to give the feel of it turning to night, which is worth experimenting with or even maybe the buildings get darker / lighter. I think the most obvious plave for the text will be at the bottom but shall maybay experiment with other places

No comments:

Post a Comment