Monday 8 November 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - Final Crit Feedback

For my final crit I got alot of valuable infomation inwhich I could take possitive feedback from and try to improve some areas of the film which arnt as strong as others and gather other peoples opinion which is invaluable.

Basically the main point inwhich I have to take further is to mave the film in a more finalised state for final crit which could be done by improving time management from thing which were reccomended such as planners and setting yourself mini deadlines.

The general opinion was that people liked the style and believed it was suitable for the book I was covering, general feedback was to clean up certain areas such as make sure the images wernt as pixalated and that everything was included within the composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment