Monday 8 November 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - Development Shot 6

For this shot i wanted a shot of the police in the background coming after the woman as this would work well with the previous shot as would then provide veiwers the infomation of what is chasing after her, and could include a nice effect of the landscrape behind the cars which could look quite cool.




Heres my first concept I did by experminting with card, then scanning it onto the computer, howvere I have not edited on Photoshop yet, but shall if I choose to develop this idea further. Im quite happy with this image and like the effect of the landscrape background, that works very well with the police cars. I decided I wanted to try something different and used cut out lines to create car shaped designs, that looked nice however I still think I will probably opt for a more silohette image on the final, but its worth experimenting. I like the hill effect that looks nice and plan to place the text in the middle where the white space is. Overall im very pleased with this result and shall look into developing it further.



Heres my second concept, this was a more simplified version, however I had really good idea for this and the idea would work more effective into this design, however Im still unsure about the police cars and shall look into experimenting with different media to create a better police car which would be more complimentry to the shot and the effect im planning on playing with.



Heres an image from 100 bullets which I really like and is perfect for what im trying to acheive as the positioning is perfect as it gives the impression of the cars jumping over a hill which is what im looking for, so I decided to take this image and play with the cars on illustrator.



I took the image and put into illustator and drew around them and im really happy with results and have decided to leave a bit of white in the window as I believe that will work well with the effect i'm going for and could even consider the idea of blood running down the window screen.



Here is further development, for this image I have gone onto illustartor and created a better shape which is more hill like inwhich for the cars to jump over, I decided to experiment with having light on top of the car and having them alternate, however I dont like the shape, and thought of an interesting idea of instead of the light been used. Not to have lights but have the middle of the screen switch from re to blue which could be a cool and different effect to use. I also like the idea of the cars been animated to jump over the hill which is an effect I could experiment with.

No comments:

Post a Comment