Monday 8 November 2010

Digital Film Year 2 - Further Development Shot 1



Heres the first shot, which Is just an opening shot which I wanted to set the scene for the sequence, Im really happy with the text as you can see it works brilliantly with the plain white background, and I decided do a blending to introduce the first movement, but as soon as the blending stops on the "DC COMICS PRESENTS" I wanted it to hit you fast thats why I had a few paint splatters added across the text which also look really good and creates a great splatter feel with the text. I wanted a change in pace as I believe if things are kept at same pase it gets kind of boring and predictable, and I wnated the sequence to keep you off guard and be more exciting. So not really much to comment on as its just a simple opening shot, but quite happy with the result and fits in well the rest of the sequence. Im happy with this sequence so does'nt need anymore work done to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment